Run and raise funds for Variety – the Children’s Charity!
As an Official Charity Partner of the BMO Vancouver Marathon, Variety is proud to be a part of the RUN4HOPE program. With goals to raise funds for social impact and community good, RUN4HOPE provides charitable options for participants, enabling runners to fundraise and/or donate to their charity of choice. Organized by the local non-profit RUNVAN®, the event’s RUN4HOPE program has helped runners raise over $15 million for charity.
Becoming a charity runner is easy! Follow the simple steps below to get started today:
1. Register as a Charity Runner for the Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay or 8KM.
2. Click on the event you wish to run from the RED highlighted charity pricing.
3. You will be asked to ‘Select Your Team’. From the drop down menu, select Variety – the Children’s Charity.
4. In the RUN4HOPE Section, you will then be asked to select the Charity that you are fundraising for. Please consider donating when registering, or invite your family and friends to donate after you’ve registered. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Sunday, May 5, 2019
- Vancouver, BC Vancouver, BC, Canada View on Google Maps
The BMO Vancouver Marathon is a scenic Boston Qualifier that takes runners on a 42.2KM (26.2 miles) adventure past beaches, through natural parks, and along Vancouver’s Seawall – the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path. Vancouver’s only marathon offers 70% shoreline views and stunning scenery. Experience this world-class event for yourself!
- Register Today