Variety is proud to be one of six charitable partners of The Joseph Richard Group’s One Night Out, now into its 5th year! On Friday, November 5th, we’re asking you to sleep outside for one night at home (in the yard or on your patio) or together as part of the larger group in South Surrey or choose to fast for 24 hours.
Like you, at Variety we believe all kids deserve the chance to reach their full potential. By funding critical mental wellness counselling and therapy, private autism assessments and tuition and bursaries for specialized schools, your support gives kids across BC support and opportunities they need to stay safe in their homes and not slip through the cracks.
Rally your friends and family to support your efforts with all funds raised supporting your charity of choice.
How to Participate
- Join Variety’s team for JRG’s One Night Out (https://fundrazr.com/onenightout-variety)
- Decide which action(s) that you identify with to support vulnerable youth in your community
- Spend #onenightoutside on Friday, November 5th at the Grandview Corners parking lot in South Surrey
- Spend one night outside at your home, in the yard or on a patio during the week of November 1st
- Fast for 24 hours* beginning Friday, November 5th at 6am
- Join the in-person/virtual gathering at the Grandview Corners parking lot in South Surrey in the evening on Friday, November 5th and again in the morning on Saturday, November 6th
- Share the action you will take and your fundraising link with everyone you know to start raising money (Bonus: Make the first donation to your page to show how much this cause means to you)
- Ask your friends, family and colleagues to join Variety’s team too and take part in JRG’s One Night Out!
To find out more about how your support can help kids in BC through our mental wellness and education grants, click here
- Friday, November 5, 2021
- In the parking lot of Grandview Corners Shopping Centre, next to JRG’s S + L Kitchen & Bar