604-320-0505 or 310-Kids(5437)


How do I leave a gift in my Will?

There are two ways that you can leave a charitable gift in your will. You can leave a specific sum of money or leave a residual gift (ie. a portion of your estate in the form of a percentage or share, after debts, taxes and expenses have been paid). Leaving a bequest is simple. Discuss your wishes with your family and then speak to your lawyer about drafting or revising your will.  Contact Jennifer Shang at [email protected] for more information.