604-320-0505 or 310-Kids(5437)


What documents do I need to apply?

All child grant requests require:

  1. Complete, signed application from parent/caregiver
  2. Letter of justification from a designated professional which clearly states: Diagnosis/special need(s) of child; The need for the request; How request will support the overall care plan of the child, except autism/psychoeducational assessments then only an indication of red flag signs supporting need for assessment.
  3. Current Notice of Assessment (NOA) from Revenue Canada for each adult (household) contributor that shows net income or Canada child tax benefit (CCTB) statement that shows net family net income. (T4 slips, T1 summaries or pay stubs will NOT be accepted). If parents are separated and one is still contributing significantly to the child’s needs (but living outside the household), their NOA is also required.
  4. Proof of exhausted or denied government funding, as applicable (e.g. Autism funding and At Home Program)
  5. Additional supporting documents are also required with applications depending on the request. This list will be provided with each application form.

We regret that applications with any missing information or documents will not be considered. If your application is incomplete, you will be advised.