604-320-0505 or 310-Kids(5437)


What financial documents are required with my application?

To help those most in need, Variety requires with each application a current Notice of Assessment (NOA) from Canada Revenue Agency for each adult (household) contributor that shows net income or Canada child tax benefit (CCTB) statement that shows net family net income. (T4 slips, T1 summaries or pay stubs will NOT be accepted).If parents are separated and one is still contributing significantly to the child’s needs (but living outside the household), their NOA is also required.