604-320-0505 or 310-Kids(5437)


I have misplaced a tax receipt or require a corrected tax receipt. Can I get a replacement?

Yes, please contact us at either 604-320-0505 (press 2) or email us at [email protected] with the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your address
  • Payment Method Used (Cash/Cheque/Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
  • Approximate date gift was made (MM/DD/YYYY)
  • Gift amount
  • Details e.g. made to an event, delivery method (Email or Mail)