604-320-0505 or 310-Kids(5437)


What if my child needs to go to a hospital not listed as a participating hospital?

Variety Cares Funds can only be distributed to the listed participating hospitals. If your hospital is not listed, please seek alternative financial support with the help of a local hospital social worker.